Forum Discussion

OlgaB
16 days ago

Forge Canvas Template: Product repurchase reminder (with timing and channel testing)

Hello fellow Braze orchestrators,

I didn't make it to Forge in person this year, but it was great tuning in to the keynotes and catching up on all the latest Braze innovations. 🔥

Here is a quick Canvas that we are about to launch to drive repurchase of two of our products that customers need to by on a regular basis.

Entry criteria: purchase of a certain SKU

Experimentation (both set up as Personalized Path): 

1. Message timing (30 days vs 45 days after the purchase)
  2. Message channel (email vs SMS, in this case)

Message sequence:

1. A user gets a reminder to repurchase the product she might be running low on;
  2. If a user engages with the message from step 1, but does not purchase, he receives a reminder 3 days later with a special offer, to incentivize the purchase.

Let me know if you see any opportunities for improvement. I imagine, soon we will be able to simplify this flow by leveraging all the upcoming Braze AI tools.

Cheers,

Olga Baker

Charlie Banana / P&G

DanyWillis
    Practitioner III

I see you're using experiment paths which is great. You could consider using the winning path option will automatically send the "remaining" percentage of your choice through to the winning variant after a set time. Just a thought, I hope that helps.