cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashimer
Braze Employee

Description:
  • Oversee & manage creator & shopper touchpoint journey prioritization across all communications for both creator and shopper.  Work with cross functional teams to ensure engagement and conversion KPI’s.  
  • Identify and develop seasonal, brand, product, and insights campaign strategies and communication plans for Creators and/or Shoppers to be executed through CRM channels
  • Effectively manage a team of campaign planners while ensuring KPI’s goal are met.  
  • Build marketing touchpoints and communication campaign plans to share with Creators and/or Shoppers via email, push notifications, in-app and web experiences to nurture engagement
  • Manage end-to-end campaign planning process: brand, seasonal, promotional, and strategic campaign calendars, briefs, reviews, and ensure successful execution in partnership with production teams
  • Collaborate with LTK Brand sales team to integrate brand opportunities into LTK-owned seasonal and insights campaign strategies
  • Oversee Asana, Airtable, and cross-functional campaign management tools for campaign planning and execution 
  • Create campaign strategies to encourage Creators and/or Shoppers to adopt new product features for LTK Creator app and/or LTK app in partnership with the product marketing team
  • Collaborate with data, research, and analytics teams to understand campaign performance and develop new testing strategies based on those insights.
  • A/B Testing & Performance Optimization - Establish baselines on all critical metrics for all campaigns and continuously run CRM marketing experiments to optimize for Creator growth - frequency, retention, lift in conversion, and GMV
  • Drive innovation to increase monthly performance to grow the number of daily active Creators and Shoppers

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.   
  • 8+ years experience in campaign planning for customers. CRM lifecycle marketing preferred.
  • Experience in the retail, B2C, or 3-sided marketplace industries (such as UBER, LYFT, Doordash, etc) is a plus!
  • CRM Platform experience in Braze (preferred), Salesforce, Oracle, Hubspot, or similar experience.
  • Proficient in Lucid chart (or comparability customer journey visualization tools), and conditional “If/Then” statements to build the lifecycle experience.
  • Ability to work with ambiguity and to analyze & synthesize complex data and draw business insights.
  • Creative problem solver that can identify patterns/challenges from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis and/or solutions.
Comments
yubalgm

Hi there, @ashimer .

I'm definitely interested in the position. Check out my LinkedIn for more details: https://es.linkedin.com/in/yubalgm

Looking forward to the opportunity to join your team!

Best,

Anastasiia_Isk

Hi @ashimer, how can I apply? 

ashimer
Braze Employee

@Anastasiia_Isk can you please send me a copy of your resume? You can email it directly to me at allison.shimer@braze.com, thank you!

Version history
Last update:
‎10-12-2023 01:55 PM
Updated by:
Contributors